Weight gain, genetics and hormones cause fat accumulation in the inner and outer thighs, which most people find difficult to resolve with just diet and exercise. Though traditional liposuction surgery can remove such stubborn fat, it involves general anesthesia, extended downtime, scars, and long recovery. Fortunately, minimally-invasive options like BodyTite inner thigh liposuction Manhattan can provide excellent outcomes without any of these concerns. BodyTite liposuction is the perfect option for those who are anxious about going under the knife to eliminate the excess fat in the upper inner thigh areas. The procedure addresses excess fat and provides significant skin tightening effects, while leaving the surrounding tissues unharmed.
Typically performed under local anesthesia, BodyTite inner thighs liposuction utilizes patented RFAL™ (radiofrequency assisted liposuction) technology to address excess fat and tighten the skin. It provides safe, gentle, and effective body contouring without the incisions, scars or long recovery time associated with conventional liposuction surgery.
Before having any plastic surgery procedure, patients need to know what they need to do to promote proper healing and recovery. As with many other minimally-invasive cosmetic surgical procedures, bruising and swelling is inevitable with BodyTite inner thigh liposuction in Manhattan. There are certain things that can be done before the procedure to minimize these effects:
- Quit smoking at least two weeks before and until 2 weeks after surgery; smoking can affect the healing process
- Stop drinking alcohol as it can interfere with your procedure, including the healing process.
- Avoid over exposure to the sun before the procedure
- Discuss any supplements or medications you take with your surgeon and follow his/her advice on them.
- Stop taking certain drugs and supplements that contain ibuprofen or aspirin – that affect the blood’s clotting mechanism – that can interfere with your healing process.
- Arrange for someone to drive you home after the procedure.
- If needed, have someone stay with you for few days and help with household chores.
- Make sure your skin is healthy and sterile before the procedure.
- Exercise and follow a nutritious diet to maintain a stable body weight.
- Stay hydrated by drinking lots of water.
- Make you more confident and comfortable during the procedure by discussing all your concerns with your surgeon at the consultation.
- Inform your surgeon about any allergies that you have.
- If you develop a cold or infection, inform your surgeon immediately as the surgery may need to be postponed
- Get the preliminary examinations recommended by your surgeon several weeks before the procedure – which may include blood tests, an electrocardiogram, or x-rays of the lungs.
Overall, the golden rule to maximize your BodyTite inner thighs liposuction results is to diligently follow your plastic surgeon’s pre-operative instructions. Most patients experience fast recovery and return to normal activities within a few days with proper care. While carefully following pre-op tips before undergoing BodyTite procedure, it is also very important to follow your surgeon’s post-op instructions too.
An added advantage of inner thighs liposuction in Manhattan is that it can treat deep fat up to 50 mm. It can also provide 40% more skin tightening than traditional liposuction treatment, as the device controls heating so that large volume contraction is consistent, avoids over-treatment or under-treatment, and allows focused treatment of all areas.
Depending on the treatment area and amount of fat removed, results are patient specific. Generally, initial results are seen immediately and final results, within 3-6 months after the treatment. Although the procedure is minimally-invasive, most patients will require some downtime, usually between 5-10 days depending on the place and number of areas treated. Taking the medications prescribed by your plastic surgeon can help with any discomfort.
If you are considering BodyTite inner thighs liposuction in Manhattan, choose a reliable, AAAASF-accredited surgery practice that provides the service of surgeons who are experts in the BodyTite technique. A qualified and experienced surgeon will utilize the capabilities of RF technology to provide the best results. An expert will carefully assess a patient’s needs and anatomical considerations and provide customized treatment. Choosing an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice is critical for safe treatment and comprehensive care till complete recovery.