Are you looking for a way to rejuvenate your skin without the hassles and downtime of surgery? Then Fractora in NYC could be an ideal option to consider. As you get older, factors such as depletion of natural oils, exposure to harsh weather and overuse of chemical laden cosmetics can take their toll on your skin, causing loss of elasticity and firmness. InMode’s Fractora is a minimally-invasive skin resurfacing treatment designed to address these concerns safely and effectively. The treatment can resolve a range of skin issues and provide you with smoother, wrinkle-free skin.
Fractora skin resurfacing treatment can treat facial wrinkles, acne and other facial scarring and discolored skin tone. This fractional skin resurfacing and subdermal tissue coagulation device usually treats around the eye, mouth, cheeks and forehead and improves the skin appearance by remodeling tissue and collagen. The device delivers fractional radiofrequency energy on targeted areas of the skin through pin electrodes featuring an ablation zone varying from 100 microns up to 1mm. The skin is then gently heated, which results in localized heating and ablation of the skin. With its color blind technology, Fractora can treat most skin types without post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. It bridges the gap between fractional lasers and surgical procedures.
Though the procedure is minimally-invasive and safe and effective for all skin types, tones, and textures, there are several considerations you need to meet to be a good candidate for Fractora treatment:
- Want to avoid a facelift but desire younger-looking, tighter, and rejuvenated skin
- Looking for a less invasive, natural looking approach to:
- Improve skin tone
- Address texture irregularities
- Resolve acne scarring
- Have mild to moderate wrinkles and loose skin
- Are in good health
Expert surgeons will also evaluate your medical history, current health and aesthetic goals to see if you are fit for the procedure.
Even if you are determined a good candidate for Fractora, having the procedure performed by an expert body contouring surgeon in Manhattan is important to get the most out of it. The major benefits of this minimally-invasive skin resurfacing include:
- Targets skin and tissue sub-dermal layers
- Addresses multiple skin problems
- Improves the skin’s appearance with fractional coagulation and ablation
- Offers skin resurfacing, tightening, effective wrinkle reduction and skin rejuvenation
- Promotes tissue renewal
- Significantly reduces cystic acne
- Improve acne scarring by 50%
- Safe on skin type VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods
- Combines fractional coagulation and volumetric heating
- Involves only minimal downtime, discomfort and side effects
- Rapid healing
As the Fractora device is equipped with different treatment tops and tunable power, the treatment can be customized for different areas and skin conditions.
Though visible results are seen immediately after Fractora treatment, noticeable results appear after two weeks, with improvements continuing up to three months. Slight redness and swelling can be expected for the first 3-5 days which will subside soon.
If you are considering Fractora in NYC, find an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice that has surgeons who are skilled and experienced in the procedure. Experts will evaluate your skin type and thickness and determine the proper settings for your treatment. Being in right hands is crucial for optimal results.