Upper arm fat is a major cosmetic concern for women, especially when it comes to wearing sleeveless dresses and halter tops. Caused by factors such as weight gain, heredity, and natural aging, arm fat accumulation and sagginess is most often resistant to even strenuous diets and exercise. Till recently, traditional liposuction was the only option to address this concern. But today, with advancements in technology and plastic surgery techniques, leading plastic surgery practices offer BodyTite, an advanced minimally-invasive option for fat removal. BodyTite arm liposuction is an ideal way to eliminate unwanted arm fat and achieve toned and youthful looking arms without surgery. This innovative modality allows plastic surgeons to perform an arm liposuction and arm lift surgery without incisions or scars.
Available in leading plastic surgery practices, BodyTite liposuction is a precise body contouring technique performed using the FDA-approved BodyTite device. This liposuction device uses patented RFAL (radiofrequency assisted liposuction) technology to liquefy subcutaneous fat, coagulate the blood vessels, and tighten the skin while leaving the surrounding tissues unharmed. With its cutting-edge technology, BodyTite provides effective fat removal and skin tightening for both men and women. It is ideal for those who want to have plastic surgery to contour their body but don’t want an invasive procedure.
If you are looking for a minimally invasive liposuction option for arm contouring, BodyTite liposuction could be the right option. BodyTite arm lipo is comfortable and provides 40% more skin tightening effects than conventional liposuction treatment. The key advantages of BodyTite arm liposuction over other forms of liposuction include:
- Non-surgical, minimally invasive procedure
- Only local anesthesia or light sedation is required
- Help to remove unwanted and stubborn fat from upper arms
- Arm lift and significant skin tightening without scars
- Controlled heat generation for considerable fat reduction and effective arm firming
- The safety features of the device reduce the risk of any thermal or heat injuries
- Outpatient procedure and does not require overnight stay
- Re-contouring effects are immediately visible
- Visible skin tightening through renewed collagen production
- No lumpy irregularities because of the precision of the procedure
- The procedure usually takes only 30-45 minutes and is virtually painless
- Minimal pain, swelling, bruising and surgical trauma
- Short downtime and quick recovery
However, though the procedure offers many benefits, the results are patient specific and depend on amount of fat removed. Minor side effects include mild bruising and swelling (due to the cauterizing nature of the procedure), which typically dissipate within the first week. Any discomfort can be managed with the medications prescribed by your plastic surgeon and most patients usually return to work the next day. You can get back to your routine exercises based on the kind of treatment you receive.
In addition to individual considerations, the success of BodyTite arm liposuction treatment largely depends on having it performed by a well-trained and experienced plastic surgeon. Look for an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery center that has physicians who have been involved in the research with BodyTite as they would have more experience compared with others.