Upper Arm Liposuction
Upper arm liposuction is a great way to eliminate excess fat accumulation in the upper arms. You can have this procedure done at bodySCULPT® and achieve upper arms that look more toned and well-defined. Ours is an AAAASF accredited surgical center in Manhattan, New York City, where you’ll find everything you need for a safe, comfortable, and rewarding surgery experience.
Benefits of Arm Liposuction
At bodySCULPT®, we use the latest minimally invasive liposuction devices to perform upper arm liposuction.
These advanced liposuction techniques help us achieve excellent results by targeting and suctioning off the excess fat from your arms.
- Corrects sagging arms and tightens skin
- Improves the disproportionate appearance of the arm
- Ensures a smooth skin texture
- Provides enhanced physical appeal
- Makes the arm appear thinner
At bodySCULPT®, we use advanced body contouring systems to perform arm liposuction.
- BodyTite™: With FDA approved BodyTite™, sculpting your upper arm is quick and safe. This new and advanced body contouring system liquefies fat utilizing radiofrequency energy, and allows easy, pain-free aspiration of the fat with little or no downtime. BodyTite™ liposuction surgery is performed at our AAAASF accredited plastic surgery center; it is safe, fast, and usually requires only local anesthesia.
- TiteFX™: TiteFX™ from Invasix™ is a non-invasive body contouring work station that permanently destroys adipocytes, thereby providing smoother, tighter results. The device offers precise and optimal heating of the skin, ensuring great skin tightening results.
An Overview of Advantages
- Quick treatment, minimal tissue trauma
- Minimal pain, less risk
- Minimal patient discomfort
- Patient can resume normal activities within a few days
Our surgeon will carefully examine you at the time of your complimentary consultation and recommend the right treatment technique, taking into consideration your goals and physical condition. To schedule an appointment or to discuss your concerns, call 1-877-5-BODYTITE or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.